The latest Virgin Atlantic sale is swiftly drawing to a close. February 2nd will represent the last opportunity to grab bargain long-haul fares with the British carrier. While yesterday we looked at some of the sale’s premium offerings, today we shall be showcasing what Virgin Atlantic has to offer in terms of its great-value economy tickets.
Virgin Atlantic‘s present sale is set to draw to a close on February 2nd Until then, passengers have the opportunity to score some incredible-value fares on a diverse spectrum of routes to North America and the Caribbean. Heathrow, Manchester, and Glasgow all have direct flights to these exciting locations, opening up the sale to even more of the UK population.
The airline serves this wealth of destinations with its Airbus A330, A350, and Boeing 787 ‘Dreamliner’ aircraft. Passengers can also obtain further discounts with the following codes.
- EASTC – £20 off economy fares to the US East Coast.
- PRM50 – £50 off premium economy fares.
Stay informed: Sign up for our daily aviation news digest.
The flights and dates
You can find and book examples of these great-value fares at the links below. As you can see, Virgin Atlantic is offering an incredible array of destinations and durations!
- Tuesday, June 1st – Thursday, June 10th. London Heathrow-Miami, from £298.
- Thursday, June 3rd – Sunday, June 13th. London Heathrow-San Francisco from £302.
- Monday, June 7th – Monday, June 21st. Manchester-Bridgetown (Barbados) from £347.
- Wednesday, June 16th-Tuesday, June 22nd. Glasgow-Orlando from £297.
- Friday, July 2nd – Friday, July 23rd. London Heathrow-Saint John’s (Antigua & Barbuda), from £328.
- Saturday, July 3rd – Saturday, July 10th. London Heathrow-Boston from £268.
At these links, Skyscanner might offer you a lower price when booking through online travel agents. However, choosing the option to book directly with the airline gives you total flexibility and security, as well as the opportunity to gain further discounts with the codes above. There’s not long left, though!